2015 Odessa Brewfest Vendors
Venders were a major part of the 2015 Odessa Brewfest.
- Farm-fresh local food and refreshments provided by Cantwell's Tavern and the Roaming Raven food truck.
- Fromage a Cheese Boutique from Middletown, a Best Of Delaware 2014 winner, offering plates of cheeses paired with different styles of beer.
- Hy-Point Dairy, family owned in Delaware since 1919, offering ice cream in a variety of delicious flavors.
- Fine local spirits from Delaware Distilling, Philadelphia Distilling and Painted Stave and wines from Delaware vintners Fenwick Wine Cellars and Harvest Ridge.
- Fine kitchenware from Paul Schiffelbein Woodworking and beer bottle crafts from Bottle Slumpers.
- Guy & Lady Barrel Cigars offering premium cigars from the Dominican Republic.
- Fairview Farms homemade jams and jellies.
- Boutique apparel, jewerly and accessories from the Passionista Fashion Truck.
Become a vendor
View the main vendor page for information on how to become an Odessa Brewfest vendor, or call 302-378-4119 for more information.