Top 10 Things To Bring To Brewfest
While you can't bring your children or pets, we compiled a list of the Top 10 things you should bring to Brewfest.
And don't worry about bringing water bottles, tasting mugs, or folding chairs. The Historic Odessa Foundation has you covered. Mugs and bottled water are part of the deal and there's plenty of covered tent spaces, places to sit and eat, and areas to lounge. There will also be a misting tent to cool off during the day. Just bring your winning smile and everything listed below.
1. Ticket & Photo ID
Having a ticket is crucial, you won't be able to enter the Brewfest without one. Photo ID is also a requirement.
2. Cell Phone
- If you don't want to print out your ticket, you can always bring your phone so we can digitally scan the ticket.
- There will also be an #OdessaBrewSelfie contest throughout the day. Multiple winners will be selected!
- We're also hoping you'll help capture the day on all social media platforms. Use @OdessaBrewfest and #OdessaBrewfest.
3. Comfortable Shoes
- While there is plenty of tables and shade tents, you will be walking from booth to booth sampling craft beer from over 50 breweries (and don't forget about the dozen or so vendors that will also be there)!
4. Sunglasses/Hat/Sun Screen
- It's going to a beatiful day! So don't forget to bring sun protection.
5. Pretzel Necklace
- The ultimate Brewfest accessory. Historic Odessa Foundation volunteers will be hard at work stringing pretzels together just for you. Now you'll have easily-accessible snack and palate cleanser -- it's also a way to keep track of the number of beers you've had.
- Feel like making your own? Just string some pretzels together and put them around your neck. Easy peasy.
6. Your Appetite
- The food at Brewfest is amazing! With Cantwell's Tavern providing the best fresh-grilled plates and sandwiches, there also be food trucks, ice-cream, and popcorn available for your enjoyment.
7. Your Friends
- Bring your friends to Brewfest and spend your Saturday right! But don't wait, tickets are going fast.
8. Your Discerning Palate
- Craft brewers want your input. There will be 100+ beers available! So bring your cell phone, Untappd, and your palate and become the critic you've always dreamed of being. Let us know what you think on any social media platform. Use @OdessaBrewfest and #OdessaBrewfest.
- Not only will there be plenty of vendors at Brewfest, but the 50+ breweries will be handing out free merchandise! And don't forget the prizes you could win from the #OdessaBrewSelfie contest. You are going to need a way to tote it all home.
10. Designated Driver
- After a long day of tasting, consider a DD before getting behind the wheel. Plan ahead. Consider bringing a designated driver with you to ensure the safety of yourself and your loved ones.
- Designated Driver tickets are availble at the door for $15. Free water and soft drinks are included in the ticket price.