Vendors Showcase Local Wares at Odessa Brewfest
The Odessa Brewfest welcomes vendors selling a variety of food, crafts and artisanal products during our day-long festival. With a wonderful combination of returning fan favorites and fresh faces, the 2017 line-up will even bigger and better than previous years!
2017 Odessa Brewfest Vendors (so far!)
- Schrock's Soaps - all natural, homemade soap and skin care
- Apropos Gifts - Delaware hometown tee’s, Swell bottles, Corckcicle bottles, upscale gifts/goods
- Kinda Jerky Really Nutty - premium craft jerky and heart healthy snack mixes
- Growler Grips - unique growler innovations and accessories
- UDairy Ice Cream Truck - producing and selling premium ice cream made from milk provided by College of Agriculture and Natural Resources' farm
- Passionista Fashion Truck - boutique apparel, jewelry and accessories
- Scentsy - fragrance and home decor, presented by Jamie Batts
- As always, farm-fresh local food and refreshments provided by Cantwell's Tavern and the Roaming Raven food truck.
- Once again, a colonial brewing demonstration from historical re-enactor and beer historian Rich Wagner.
Beer not your thing? The Brewfest has something for everyone!
In addition to local vendors, the Brewfest will also be host to several local wineries, cideries and distilleries. Relax with a cool cup of cider, sip on a fresh rosé, or sample a vodka on the rocks -- whatever your preference, the Brewfest has got it!
Vendor Applications are still open!
All potiential vendors must complete and submit a juried vendor application and consent to all the Brewfest Rules & Regulations before being accept to sell merchadise at the festival. The vendor fee is $150.
View the application below for information on how to become an Odessa Brewfest vendor, or call 302-378-4119 for more information.